Masturbation can help familiarize yourself with your “equipment”. Contrary to rumor, it is safe. Although, it was a taboo topic a few decades ago. The reality is that men practice the massage frequently. Nearly one-third of British men do this weekly, according to a recent survey. It can be a training session for sex, where you’re flirting with the limits of control.
Masturbation has many benefits. Helps in the releases of endorphins, which trigger positive sensations and relieve stress. It is a natural way to explore your fantasies and discover what makes you feel good. Thinking about going on a solo expedition? Well, enjoy the journey. You’ve got nothing to worry about. Masturbation has minimal impact on the libido.
Don’t believe the myths that masturbation causes erectile dysfunction, hair loss, or acne. However, masturbation can cause psychological effects that impact your testosterone levels. Some people feel guilty when they masturbate because society was lead them to believe that masturbation is immoral. Guilt can cause relationship troubles and depression.
This can affect your testosterone levels, which can cause impotence. Testosterone is directly linked to libido. During masturbation and sex, levels of the hormone rise naturally. After an orgasm, they fall back to regular levels. Contrary to some people’s opinions, ejaculating from masturbation doesn’t affect testosterone.
Can Masturbation Improve Sex?
Stimulating the penis with your hand is a great way to learn what arouses you. One skill you can learn from masturbation is how to extend the lovemaking session. By squeezing the tip of the penis just behind the head before ejaculation, you can have great results when enjoying sex with your lover.
Masturbating regularly can also help men build up their stamina. Science is based on collecting data. If you discover the ejaculation results after few minutes of manual stimulation, then you can anticipate this when having penetrative sex.
Truly master the art of masturbation, and it will not only open you up to a world of pleasures unknown, but it will also provide you with several other benefits that are sure to pay off later down the line with your significant other.
Explore Other Erogenous Zones
Keep reading to learn more about masturbating with a penis, how you can get started, and what you can do to make your next solo session a steamy one.
- Set the mood: Masturbation doesn’t have to be a quickie in the bathroom! You can make it more pleasurable by turning down the lights, playing your favorite erotic video, and slowly teasing yourself. Different positions mean different sensations and that may mean more satisfaction.
- Take your time: Masturbation doesn’t have to be fast unless that’s what you’re into. Feel free to slow down and explore what makes you feel good. Experiment with speed, positions and strokes.
- Switch hands: Changing hands can cause different sensations that could lead to intense ejaculation. You may be able to widen your pleasure zone by using your non-dominant hand to masturbate.
- Move your hips: When you’re masturbating, move your hips in a circular or back-and-forth motion, or in whatever way feels best to you. As you get closer to climaxing, increase the speed.
- Intensify your pleasure: There’s more to your genitals than just the penis. For example, testicles have many nerves that can stimulate pleasure. You can intensify your satisfaction, by pulling on your balls before you climax. Playing with your erogenous zones like ears, nipples, neck.
- Try edging: Control of when you orgasm, also known as “edging,” draws out the pleasure so that you can have a longer, more explosive experience. Start by massaging your penis to the point of ejaculation, then stop. Then after a short break begin to masturbate, and pull back before you’re ready to finish. Repeat this process several times.
Addiction Could be a Problem
The only known side effect is masturbation addiction. If you lose control of the frequency that you are performing the stimulation, you may harm your relationships and other parts of your life. Masturbating frequently will interrupt your work or studies.
It may lose your friends because you won’t be spending as much time with them, or you will not pay attention to their needs.
Remember that there’s no right or wrong way to masturbate, so take your time exploring your body and all those things that turn you on. Experiment with styles, toys, and techniques. Do whatever you need to do to feel comfortable, and enjoy every second of it!